Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And So the Story Goes...

Where has the summer gone? August is almost over, and it seems like we've had very little summer here in Michigan. Today is one of the few sunny days we've had this month, and I'm feeling pretty happy to have picked it for a vacation day. Yes, starving authors have daytime jobs that keep them from, well, starving. So today, I get to play on the computer and get a bit of writing done, too.

On the writing front, I've been drafted by the creative group at the Writers Evolution to post a weekly blog with them as their new Slushpile Surfer. It seems the previous Surfer recently became published so no longer fills that bill. Hooray for her! I wish her every success with her new book. The blog is a lot of fun. Five writers at different stages of their careers post a weekly view on a specific writing-related topic. I'll be making my debut there on Monday.

Hope you'll stop by to check out the blog and give me a little feedback.

Well, I need to get back to Chas, Molly, and the rest of the crew at Retribution. They've been chattering for my attention ever since I discovered what the problem had been that was causing the slump in Chapter 4. So I need to tune in and get writing.

Check back later and be sure to check out the Writers Evolution. They are a bunch of very interesting ladies!

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Summers always seem to go quickly. Congrats on joining the Writers Evolution group! And I hope your characters help you get over the slump.

    ReplyDelete